Amount of Grant received is £9641 for 2015-2016 Date: 4.4.2016
At Spring Hill Primary School we have decided to use this money to
- Buy into the Hyndburn and Ribble Valley School Sports Partnership.
- Provide release time for PE specialist to continue to develop a PE curriculum to provide high quality teaching from teachers and specialists.
- Provide release time to allow PE specialist to implement and monitor our new whole school PE curriculum.
- Provide cover staff to release teachers for professional development in PE and sport.
- Employ a teaching assistant to support the PE Coordinator in the delivery of PE and School Sport.
- Pay for coaches to provide before and after school Sports Clubs.
- Pay for transport to sporting competitions and festivals.
- Provide extra, additional activities such as outdoor and adventurous activities and cycling.
Targets for 2015-2016
- Enhanced quality of teaching and learning in PE.
- To develop the teaching of core movement skills in KS1.
- To assess core movement skills at the end of KS1.
- More confident staff delivering high quality PE lessons.
- Enhanced extra-curricular provision.
- Increased pupil participation in competitive activities.
- More organised playground activities at lunchtimes.
- The development of core movement skills at the end of KS1.
- An increase in the number of pupils taking part in after school sport.
- An increase in participation rates in all activities.
- Greater success in competitive school sports.